Dentures in El Dorado Hills, CA
What are Dentures?
Dentures are prosthetic devices that replace missing teeth and surrounding tissue. The removable and customized replacements restore functionality and appearance of your smile. To provide for your specific dental needs, we offer both full and partial dentures.
Who Might Need Dentures?
Dentures are often recommended for individuals who have lost some or all their teeth, whether it’s due to injury, decay, or disease. If you are having trouble eating, speaking, or have a sunken facial appearance due to missing teeth, it may be time to consider dentures.
Why Choose Green Valley Dental Group for Dentures?
One size does not fit all. At Green Valley Dental Group, we are well aware dentures are a very personal health item. Our team of skilled professionals use cutting-edge technology and advanced, proven technology for personalized dentures, ensuring an ideal solution for your smile.
- We offer customized dentures designed for maximum comfort and function.
- We prioritize your experience from scheduled appointments to patient recovery.
- We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure highest quality dentures.
5 Signs you Might Need Dentures
- Missing teeth: If you've lost several teeth or have many damaged teeth, dentures may be a good option for restoring your smile.
- Difficulty eating: If you're having trouble chewing or biting, it could be a sign that you need dentures.
- Gum pain or tenderness: If your gums are sore or tender, it could be a sign of tooth decay or gum disease that requires dentures.
- Sunken facial appearance: When teeth are missing, it can lead to a sunken facial appearance, which can be corrected with dentures.
- Difficulty speaking: Missing teeth can also make it difficult to speak clearly, which may indicate the need for dentures.
What to Expect: Dentures Recovery Time and Pain Management
At Green Valley Dental Group, we understand that undergoing a dental procedure can be nerve-wracking. That's why we want to ensure that our patients are fully informed about what to expect during the dentures process. On average, it takes several weeks to adjust to new dentures, and there may be some initial discomfort. Our team will work closely with you to manage any pain and ensure a smooth recovery process. With patient satisfaction at our core, we strive to provide each patient with a positive experience.
The Risks of Untreated Tooth Loss
If you are experiencing tooth loss, it's important to seek treatment as soon as possible. Leaving missing teeth untreated can lead to a range of oral health issues, including:
- Shifting teeth
- Bone loss
- Gum disease
- Difficulty eating and speaking
- Jaw pain
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly one-fifth of adults aged 65 and over have lost all of their teeth.1
The global denture adhesive market size is expected to reach USD 1.1 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027.2
adults aged 65 and over who have lost all of their teeth
size of global denture adhesive market in 2027
When you choose Green Valley Dental Group, you can expect:
- Personalized treatment and attention from experienced professionals
- Advanced technology and equipment for safe, effective treatment
- Affordable and transparent payment options
- A comfortable and friendly environment
- A commitment to excellence for overall health and wellbeing
Experience the difference quality dental care can make at Green Valley Dental Group.
Our Experienced Dental Team for Your Dentures
At Green Valley Dental Group in El Dorado Hills, our skilled dental team offers personalized dentures designed for maximum comfort and function.
Trusted Dental Dentures
Whether you are looking for complete or partial dentures to regain your confidence in your smile, our team of experienced experts at Green Valley Dental Group will guide you throughout the entire process to obtaining.
Are you experiencing difficulty eating or speaking due to missing teeth? Our team of skilled professionals at Green Valley Dental Group in El Dorado Hills are here to help. Call us today to book an appointment and restore your smile with our personalized, comfortable, and high-quality dentures.
Dental Issues That Could Require Emergency Dental Care
- Toothache or sever dental pain
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Lost or knocked out tooth
- Swelling or infection in the mouth or jaw
- A lost or losse orthodontic appliance (such as a bracket or wire)
- Trauma or injury to the moth or jaw
- Abscess or pus-filled pocket on the gums
- A broken or lost dental restoration (such as a filling or crown)
- Gum bleeding that doesn't stop
Can I eat normally with dentures?
Yes. We recommend starting with soft foods and gradually adding harder foods to your diet.
How do I clean my dentures?
You can clean your dentures with a soft-bristled brush and denture cleaner. Be sure to rinse them thoroughly to remove any remaining cleaning solution.
How long do dentures last?
With proper care, dentures can last for many years. However, they may require occasional adjustments or replacements over time.
Are dentures covered by insurance?
Dental insurance policies vary, but many plans do cover some or all of the cost of dentures.
Do I need to remove my dentures at night?
We recommend removing your dentures at night to give your gums and mouth a break. This can also help to prevent oral health issues such as infections.
1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2021, May 5). Oral Health for Older Americans. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved April 14, 2023, from https://www.cdc.gov/oralhealth/basics/adult-oral-health/adult_older.htm
2Dentures market size: Industry report, 2021-2028. Dentures Market Size | Industry Report, 2021-2028. (2020). Retrieved April 14, 2023, from https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dentures-market-report